cptmarvellove_front
FanFix October 21, 2021 4288
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Ok I have to say this is definitely the best version of this movie. I never thought it was possible, but I truly enjoyed it! I disliked the TC version, since it focused too much on making her strong and cool as a sock in a refrigerator. But that made her unrealistic, unrelatable and even at times unlikable. I was really hoping that I would like this edit since I could not stomach the original version and never could finish watching it, since I just simply could not enjoy it.

The insertion of the deleted scenes were brilliantly picked. The audio / video is great and they blend perfectly. This version removes / changes all the right spots, which now makes me forget all about the massive amount of hate the original version got, which is a huge compliment since it means I immersed in the movie.

Oh and I forgot about funny. Now that the bad jokes were cut, the good ones actually can be and are funny :)

I recommend this edit to everyone who previously - like me - disliked the TC or actually wanted to watch the film, but instead listened to the critics (of which many were not wrong) and did not even want to try afterwards. This movie proves also a point: The problem of the original version was not that the hero was a woman, but that the movie (at least the cut) was bad. And that's it. Anything beyond that is just frustration about unmet expectations in my opinion There was so much hype around this movie at its release and the final TC just did not feel right and dissapointed many fans.

But NOW this feels like a really good superhero movie that is entertaining and even exciting to watch.

Focusing on the emotions and friendships in this movie made me care about the characters and made them more real since - duh - humans are emotional beings and we do not want to watch a long movie if it does not make us care or trigger emotions that we like.

That's the magic that I love: Watching a fan edit (fan fix rather!) which makes a good movie (good cut) out of a bad one (bad cut)!

Many thanks and much applause!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments