Extended Edition December 11, 2017 11733
(Updated: June 28, 2019)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Just as well that this is (IMHO) an absolutely fantastic edit - otherwise I might not have spent the time jumping through hoops to try and resolve the major problems I had trying to login here (even though I was logged in to the forums) to leave this review!?! In case anyone else has the same issue - I had to log out, forget password (to reset), then log in again - then it worked! Sorry for taking the review off topic there...

Anyway, as I was saying - this is an absolutely tremendous edit, which adds a little extra meat onto an already great story - and again makes me wonder why the studios always feel the need to make these cuts? Why are the directors pushed into reducing the timing of the movies for as little as 3-5 minutes sometimes?

I ended up skipping through the edit again (after watching it), as (aside from the clip that had green screen previously) I couldn't notice where the edits had been made/added. Absolutely seemless!
I was viewing this edit on my TV whilst viewing my original version on my laptop.

This will now be my go to version of the movie - as I'm always keen for extended versions, if they're done well. And this one certainly has been! Fantastic work Bobson Dugnutt! I look forward to (hopefully) seeing your Spiderman 3.1 Hybrid Cut, JP Lost World Cretacious Cut, BTTF Greater Scott Edit - but extremely excited to see your Age of Ultron Extinction Edit once that is released!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
S
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments