Review Detail

9.9 15 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Perfect, (IMHO). Wraith has put together every frame from the main versions of the film, which at last means it’s all in one place, add in Ford’s narration and the tweaks Wraith had to use to get “just the right speed & tone” in Ford’s voice, this edit must have been a true labour of love.

It's a seamless edit; even the work print scenes fit in perfectly and added to the full experience I've always craved.

Some fans don’t like the happy ending, I’m not one of them. I think the happy ending is essential now in order to pave the way for the 2nd film. The VO also adds to the possibility of a long life for Rachael and the fact that she was “special” is actually spoken by Deckard. With all these scenes in one place and easy to follow, the story between the 2 films makes much more sense. Thank you Wraith for giving me the definitive film I always wanted.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply November 07, 2021

Thank you for the review and especially noticing the tortuous process of getting Ford's "pissed off" hurried delivery, to match...(my ears bled by the end)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments