9.1 6 10
FanFix July 15, 2015 6589
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I'm a fan of Blade Runner but I do understand people who find it boring. I also love the soundtrack (but music is such a subjective thing so I also understand why some people might not like it).

I liked the majority of the music choices in this edit. Although to I'm not in the same camp as Neglify in that I didn't like some of the ironic music choices (i.e. Roy's fight with Leon) but like I said, music is subjective. Again, I did enjoy the majority of the music choices.

I've watched a couple of fanedits that tried to streamline Blade Runner. I think it's an extremely hard task to do well. This was definitely a valiant and enjoyable effort.

Quality of the movie and the editing itself were very well done. Nice job beezo!

User Review

Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply August 11, 2015

While on one level the ironic musical choices were there to create counterpoint to what is happening on screen, they are also there for thematic purposes - Deckard dances with the Replicants (hence the title). Either way, if it doesn't fit your sensibilities, then that's okay too! :P Thanks for taking the time to watch it and post your review!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments