9.1 6 10
FanFix July 15, 2015 6530
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This was a really nicely done edit. I love "Blade Runner" as is (the so-called Director's Cut is my favorite version) but I can certainly understand why someone would think it's boring and needs "salvaging".

A/V Quality and Editing are top notch, excellent work. As for Narrative and Enjoyment, this version feels a bit off and some of the bigger changes you made I didn't like too much. The music you used was great and I especially liked some of the songs you used ironically. As well, props for including an audio commentary (which I see is your M.O. so far on fanedits). I listened the full commentary and it was great that you pointed out a lot of edits I wouldn't have noticed, such as shots you reversed, and I felt like I completely understood your editing choices and why you changed what you did.

Thumbs Up.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply July 22, 2015

Thank you for the warm review and listening to the commentary track! I always appreciate someone willing to spend some more time on the edit to get a better idea of my intentions, good or bad, of my edit. Thanks again!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments