Review Detail

9.5 28 10
FanFix April 27, 2008 10321
Enjoyment

A seminal edit, by the greatest of’em all: ADigitalMan. Even though my “review” might be biased by the fact that Blade Runner is my favorite movie, i must stress the technical brilliance of this piece, in particular the dual-layer version, with its multiple audio-tracks. For fans of Blade Runner, this is something they cannot do without, representing an entire new vision of Ridley Scott’s masterpiece. The editing is flawless, image and sound wise, with no hard cuts and incredible integration of the deleted scenes. The brilliance of this edit lies, IMHO, in the fact that it translates into a new and original viewing experience, even to those, like me, who have watched BR hundreds of times, in its numerous cuts. The best compliment i can make is that watching this made me feel almost the same as the first time i watched BR, in itself an almost life changing experience.
Two thumbs up for technical expertise and storytelling – even though the unicorn absence could be something to discuss… -, and an overall 5 stars to a 5 star faneditor.
Bra-vo, ADM.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments