batmanyeartwo_front
FanFix June 04, 2022 4640
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Let me preface by saying I loved the original film and while it can be slow at times I typically prefer "detective batman". That being said, I felt like it would work in a series format and then after a random search I ended up finding this edit. I should also add that outside of Star Wars edits, this is my first real viewing of a fanedit.

And I am so glad this is one of the first ones I've watched. This edit may just be my definitive way to watch moving forward. Now if I hadn't watched the film multiple times I may not have noticed some of the smaller edits such as removing the kiss scenes and the bat signal at the end. The little cuts and edits were so unnoticeable that I would have sworn the movie was mostly just cut into four parts. It wasn't until I would watch an episode I would realize I enjoyed the flow and continuity that this edit had to offer versus the original.

The only edit I would say was noticeable were the title shots. I didn't have a problem with them but they did seem somewhat drawn out or at least obvious. I think if I hadn't known this was a movie first I wouldn't have noticed. They seemed pretty natural but since I've watched the movie several times I did notice it.

Overall I loved this edit. Loved the original and this gives me a version that I can watch in doses and lengthen the experience over several days versus setting aside several hours. Only thing I realized as I typed this is that now I have to watch the movie version of the sequel when I think I prefer the show format. As you can tell, I definitely recommend this version and I cannot thank DonKamillo enough for taking the time to do this edit.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
P
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments