FanFix June 04, 2022 4822
(Updated: July 04, 2022)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

There's is so much to love about The Batman's aesthetics and approach, but frankly, as we all know there was just too much of it all to find it enjoyable. The relentless tone broke me a couple of times and my partner too. So this was the way to experience it. It became something exciting that we both wanted to enjoy together and something to look forward to, rather than fear. Not having been able to wade through the original in its entirety means I'd rather not comment on any changes made. It's a fantastic piece of work and everyone should watch it. Christ, its made me pick up some of my old graphic novels. I would join other reviewers in saying the only negatives for me was the music with Alfred, which made that scene a bit overblown, but by that point, I was blown away anyway. Secondly, the cold openings sometimes were too long or because of the length of time between watching episodes (we have a one or two a week rule - like old school tv) I felt we were questioning where we were at. But many thanks, this was a great piece of work.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments