9.4 79 10
FanFix March 15, 2017 31668
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Reese Evans has made complete magic with this film. The theater cut was a huge disappointment for me. With lackluster editing that tried to cram together parts of the movie along with completely unnecessary dream sequences that made no sense, with trailers for their next films that hurt the overall product. As a movie fan, I was completely disappointed with it. As a Batman fan I was devastated to see the badly characterization of Batman as a mass murderer as well. What Reese Evans has done is what I hoped the Ultimate Cut would do. This cut has made every single change I wanted, and made it in such a professional editing, it well could have been the theatrical cut. Amongst other things the magic of editing has made superman's self doubt far from the constant sadness. Made the Lois Lane subplot become the meaningful part of the film it should have always been. And the simple yet major change of Batman not killing regular criminals adds weight to his resolve to murder Superman, and makes the Martha scene much more meaningful. All in all, the No Justice Cut is indeed the Definitive Cut. And Reese's skill is undisputed.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 03, 2017