9.9 41 10
FanFix December 07, 2019 26644
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Brilliant job!!! I am a big fan of MCU and particularly of the solo Avengers movies. This edit brings definitely the best of the two worlds. All cuts and added scenes are seamlessly executed and everything flows nicely over the viewing. Some jokes have been trimmed but always keeping the marvel essence. I strongly believe the post-credits scenes inserted at the end of the Infinity War part add necessary material to meet narrative purposes. A minor comment would be the excision of Black Widow discussing with the surviving heroes after Thanos snap about how they are dealing with the Earth problems. This scene is key since it's the only one that explains the absence of Captain Marvel for the rest of the movie. Last, if this edit replaces the theatrical versions, it doesn´t seem to be the case for me at least. First, I don´t bother the marvel jokes at all. Secondly, I consider that the Russo's brothers do a terrific job in the way they assemble films. However, I strongly recommend the viewing of this fan-edit and judge for yourselves.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 08, 2023
how can I get this movie?
J