Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me: ADigitalMan’s Shaggadelic Extended Edition
- Extra intro with Rebecca Romijn
- Austin turns Rebecca down
- Cappucino machine gag in Starbucks HQ
- Austin’s shrinkage in Cryo (Nanook of the North)
- “I smell a little green monster.”
- Mini Me meets Young Number 2
- Shaking, umm, hands with Robin Spitz Swallows
- Frickin’ rotating chair
- Austin tells Felicity about Vanessa the robot
- Mini Me driving the motorized tricycle
- Austin’s Bar and Library
- Number 2 and Fat Bastard
- Austin investigates Felicity with remote control and a Metal Detector
- Mini Me gnaws the joystick
- Shite in a pine tree
- You are so beautiful
- 2 on 2: technically it’s not cheating.
Video quality was as good as the retail DVD. Editing was seamless.
The deleted scenes for this one weren’t as great and the movie dragged on a bit. If you like Austin Powers 2 you’ll most likely enjoy this one.
A/V Quality - 9
Editing - 10
Improvement - 8
Enjoyment - 8 (original 8)
Recommended drink: Mud Slide
This edit adds a lot more than International Man of Mystery, but I'm pretty sure that was because the second one had a bigger budget and had the ability to film more. This is going to be another one that fans will love, while people who dislike the movie will still not have changed their minds. While i don't think it adds a whole lot, it's still nice to have an alternate version which incorporates all of the deleted footage and it's a recommend to all fans.
It looks and sound good, better than the first, but again, that's probably because of the bigger budget and people were used to DVD's and were able to pump out a better quality DVD. The deleted scenes are slighty lower quality with the audio this time, a little tinny, but listenable.
We are here with the best of the Austin Powers movies. Contrary to the extended edition of the first one, a lot more is added in it, too much, in my opinion.
While in the first movie the added scenes emphatised a little more the best parts of the movie, here some of the scenes adds too much and the final result is a movie extremely long for what it is. However some parts where vastly improved and the edit is incredibly well done, so if you like Austin Powers you will enjoy this movie a lot.