Review Detail

8.6 17 10
Shorts September 18, 2009 8344
(Updated: September 12, 2012)
Enjoyment

This is a great collection. As these ADMS films have been taken from so many sources, I found the quality to be more than serviceable. This is probably the best quality around, other than an official release.

What is great about this edition is that you can witness the evolution of a Fan-Filmmaker. ADMS becomes more polished with each release, so that now in 2009, we have a Terminator Vs. Robocop trailer that resembles an entity all of it’s own. Every shot is manipulated or created anew.

For me the stand out moments are the short movie Black Glasses, the hilarious Gollum and Smeagol sing Barry White and of course the amazing Winner Neo/Fight Of The Universe short FanFilm, regarded by many, myself included, as one of the best FanFilms ever made.

The greatest quality of ADMS highly technical productions, is that he never loses focus of the goals and these goals are achieved and punctuated with a wonderful sense of humor. ADMS films are witty and provocative and I think this is where his greatest talent lies.

A wonderful collection by a wonderful filmmaker. Highly recommended.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments