amazingspiderpart2_front
FanFix February 26, 2023 1958
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Narratively speaking, you did a really great job on making the movie as enjoyable and logical as possible. It's less edgy, less cartoonish and no longer having terrible motivations for the villains (particularly, Electro). I also appreciate the rescore for the most part, it's an interesting aspect to notice after I did a rewatch on the TC. But one thing that always stuck out for me was the sound effects for Electro's powers. I mean, not trying to be rude here, but why did you have to change it? It kinda always sounds out of place and not quite believable to me. It does get progressively better in the third act tho. Back to the narrative, ending the movie with the deleted funeral scene serves a nice bookend for the duology, now I can watch both of the movies without having to see any of the pointless franchise baits lol. Overall, aside from my gripes with the sound effects for Electro, I still think that this version is A LOT better than the TC, I can tell that you have put a lot of work into this and i really appreciate it. I'll definitely give this a rewatch later for future occasions :)

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply March 05, 2023

Hi, and thank you for the review. To answer your question really quick, the reason for the change in sound FX on Electro was a byproduct of removing the EDM music. There wasn't a way to keep the sound FX and rescore the movie. If I could it would have made this edit a LOT easier LOL...

A
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments