Review Detail

9.7 24 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Audio/Video Quality: Superb visual quality but the audio is slightly on the muffled side and this edit doesn't have a subtitle too, so some scenes are a bit hard to understand.

Visual Editing: Perfect, I didn't notice any added scenes or newly edited scenes at all. If you haven't watch the original cut, you wouldn't notice anything out of place.

Audio Editing: Again, perfect same as visual editing.

Narrative: The movie doesn't feel cramped even with two villains, but I feel like the relationship between Harry and Peter is still a bit thin and that makes the inevitable "Confrontation scene" a bit weak. There're just not enough time and scenes too make me feel like they're best friend but that's probably because there's not enough footages in the cutting room to fresh out the relationship anyway, so not really Masirimso17's fault here. Same deal with Aunt May, she's really doesn't have anything to do in this film. Electro is good in this cut, his motivation is understandable and he's doesn't feel like a sore loser anymore. Gwen's role in this cut is also really good, you can really feel her uncertainty and struggled in the relationship with Peter.

Enjoyment: Overall, really good fanedit and I feel like it in the same quality as the original TASM 1 theatrical cut. I just wish there're more materials in the cutting room for Masirimso17 too work with, because he really did improve this film by a mile and it's so close too being a perfect Spider-man movie experience, just not quite there yet.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments