spidermanspark_front
Extended Edition April 04, 2021 6479
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Surprisingly this fan edit is a great companion piece to Masirimso17's fan edit The amazing spider-man: The untold extended edition where it uses all of the footage regarding peter's parents including footage from the amazing spider-man 2 and this one removes those but both make it all feel like a standalone and complete movie without any sequel-baiting or any ongoing subplots though I do share the same sentiment that peter's father should have been in the ending of this fan edit to give this movie a more hopeful and complete ending. One of the biggest and more obvious complaints that I have of this fan edit is the sound quality of the movie where it sometimes fades in and out a few times and even just goes on mute for a few seconds which noticeably happened around the rhino's scene at the beginning of the movie which I just assumed it was intentional at first in order to tone-down or even silence the rhino's over-the-top acting and screaming in the movie which to be fair was very annoying. Does this fan edit make it the best spider-man movie? No, but it's a simple, fun, and more focused movie despite the obvious signs of creative differences between the director who wanted a more grounded superhero drama and the producers who wanted to be the next MCU or another Sam Raimi movie.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments