FanMix April 04, 2011 6044
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Overall Comment: A film made bearable.

Audio/Video Quality: Quality with regards to the DVD format, can be a loose-and-goose specially with today's advancing TV models but once I've exported it to a format of the best quality possible, everything came to light, The cut looked grainy and huddled with colors that didn't aged well, although the lighting was well supported with good color corrections.

Visual/Audio Editing: Subtle changes made on the cut was very satisfying to see, in addition to the well transitioned scenes. I've got no qualms on the audio presentation, the additions of sound effects were well blended with each and every scene.

Narrative: With the restructuring of the narrative, the cut came to a fast and progressive pace, the removal of certain scenes made scenes run fluidly with the structure without any signs of stopping, and corrections on some gave characters a true and on-point purpose.

Enjoyment: I love this cut, it made the film bearable and engaging, whilst the original was a total disappointment, this however gave it hope and a chance.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments